Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I've Been Wondering Why...

...there aren't any reaction videos yet of people watching Drake's music video for Best I Ever Had. I mean don't get me wrong, I like him, and that song is a good song. But this video has....basically nothing to do with the song, is pretty much the last thing you'd expect to see, and is pretty ridiculous.

I just gotta say I have not seen ANYONE watch this video yet and not have a pretty interesting reaction by the time it hits about 15 seconds. Shock/Delight/Disgust, whatever it is, its pretty funny when it happens. One of my friends just got heeella surprised and then laughed her ass off the whole rest of the video.



Like you're about to watch this video and u think it might be him and a girl, or something like that...and then the first thing you see basically...

Like can you imagine proposing the treatment for this? We have this song that's about this guy and a girl and its kinda sweet, and then we're gonna start the video with a bunch of girls in psuedo-stripper-bathing-suit-basketball-uniforms running towards the camera with their boobs all over the place, sound good? Yea, fantastic.

The Rap Up: "Breast I Ever Had would have been more appropriate."

-msmadelinejo

No comments: