Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Way I See It

So basically I'm a little behind on the times in not checking out Raphael Saadiq's motown album until this June (it came out in almost a year ago), but its niice. I already like motown, and its awesome to hear some new music that is equally fresh but brings out some of the classic.

Can't actually link the music video but if you click it should take you to Youtube where you can watch it. It's a nice mixture of graphics and real footage that comes with a kind of James Bond feel. Dope concept & I love the look. There are so many details in this video that I am feelin every time I watch it.


Okay and I had to add that this song, "The Big Easy," doesn't have a music video on Youtube but you can listen to it here. A tribute to the 9th Ward & other Katrina victims.



-msmadelinejo

No comments: